Account Executive, Customer Success
About HuLoop Automation, Inc. – AI-Powered Intelligent Automation
HuLoop is an innovative, start-up software company focused on delivering intelligent automation to enterprises. The company’s state-of-the-art BeatBlip platform identifies and automates manual tasks; and orchestrates the flow of work across complex business processes and technology platforms. It is designed to replace mundane, boring, and repetitive tasks. It also improves human productivity and job quality. BeatBlip has three main capabilities:
- Business Process Automation (BPA) – Automation and orchestration of complex business processes, across disparate systems and data, minimizing human dependency.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – Build, deploy, and manage automated software robots that emulate human actions across disparate systems and data sources.
- Software Test Automation (STA) – Controls and execute tests and verify expected outcomes. Automate repetitive tasks and perform testing difficult to do manually.
HuLoop offers a simple, codeless environment for either businesspeople or experts. It delivers a fast ROI – through significant cost savings and productivity gains. The company serves Retailers, CPG Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Software Developers, Legal & Accounting Firms, and State & Local Governments.
- Remote – can be anywhere in the U.S., Sacramento California area is preferred
- Full Time, Permanent
- Base salary plus commissions earned for successful attainment of assigned quota targets.
- The Account Executive leads, owns, and drives the strategy and execution of account sales opportunities for allocated accounts in the US. This role is responsible for sales revenue and customer success within the assigned clients, including up-selling new software modules, sales maintenance and SaaS bookings, new consulting services, and training and education services.
- Candidates must have experience working with clients and being responsible for supporting accounts and building strategic client relationships. They should understand important product features and functionality for clients, be able to position HuLoop products and services within the competitive landscape and ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction and renewal and expansion rates.
- 5+ years of professional experience working in similar roles.
- Proven account manager “Farmer” experienced in working with Tier 1 – 2 Clients.
- Achieve or exceed your annual revenue plan. Sustained track record of goal attainment.
- Execute tactical customer account plans as directed.
- Post implementation, you will coach and train clients to drive platform adoption and enable customer success.
- Understand and quantify how the HuLoop platform drives business value for the client.
- Maintain constant awareness of market, competitor activities, and recognize trends that develop.
- Maintain accurate customer sales records, forecasts, expense plans, and budgets.
- Create sales proposals, ROIs, professional services estimates and invoice review.
- Work closely with Product Management, Development, Implementation and Finance.
- Self-starter with a desire to work in a super-charged start-up environment.
- VP of Sales
Equal Employment Opportunity Company:
- HuLoop is an Equal Employment Opportunity company that offers an excellent benefit package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision. The company also offers paid vacation, holidays, and sick time.
- Potential candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.