Chief Product and Technology Officer (CPO/CTO)
About HuLoop Automation, Inc. – AI-Powered Intelligent Automation
HuLoop is an innovative, start-up software company focused on delivering intelligent automation to enterprises. The company’s state-of-the-art BeatBlip platform identifies and automates manual tasks; and orchestrates the flow of work across complex business processes and technology platforms. It is designed to replace mundane, boring, and repetitive tasks. It also improves human productivity and job quality. BeatBlip has four main capabilities:
- Business Process Automation (BPA) – Orchestration of complex business processes, across disparate systems.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – Build, deploy, & manage software robots that emulate human actions.
- Software Test Automation (STA) – Control and execute repetitive tests and verify expected outcomes.
- Data Automation (DA) – Collecting, validating, and publishing data automatically.
HuLoop offers a simple, codeless environment for either businesspeople or experts. It delivers a fast ROI – through significant cost savings and productivity gains. The company serves Retailers, Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Software, Legal & Accounting Firms, Banks, and State & Local Government.
- Remote – can be anywhere in the U.S., Sacramento California or Bay Area is preferred
- Full Time, Permanent
- Base salary plus bonus based on individual and company performance
The Chief Product and Technology Officer will help the company realize it’s product vision. The role is intended to combine Product and Technology into one shared organization. On the product side, you will be responsible for the strategic product direction and its execution. This includes product vision, innovation, design, product management, development, delivery, and quality. On the technology side, you will build great products that deliver sustainable value to the business. From the early stages of developing a new product concept to beyond product launch, you will balance the needs and goals of both the product, its customers, and the business.
- Conducting customer needs assessments and developing competitor intelligence
- Building, leading, mentoring, and retaining great teams in the US and India
- Roadmap planning, feature prioritization, and running sprints based on resource allocation
- Translating business-to-technical requirements, and vice versa
- Lead the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships, and external relationships
- Identify, compare, select, and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Develop, track, and control the development of annual operating and budgets for staffing, and operations
- Create overall technology standards and practices and ensure adherence
- Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation, and creativity
- Work closely with other leaders to define and deliver new products and enhancements
- Proven experience as a CPO, CTO or similar leadership role
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Expertise around Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking with a problem-solving aptitude
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, present, and advise clients at executive Levels
- Demonstrated success in addressing client problems creatively as well as to proactively find solutions
- President, CEO
Equal Employment Opportunity Company:
- HuLoop is an Equal Employment Opportunity company that offers an excellent benefit package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision. The company also offers paid vacation, holidays, and sick time.
- Potential candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.