Sales Executive, Intelligent Software Test Automation
About HuLoop Automation, Inc. – AI-Powered Intelligent Automation
HuLoop is an innovative, start-up software company focused on delivering intelligent automation to enterprises. The company’s state-of-the-art platform identifies and automates manual tasks; and orchestrates the flow of work across complex business processes and technology platforms. It is designed to replace mundane, boring, and repetitive tasks. It also improves human productivity and job quality. HuLoop has four main capabilities:
- Business Process Automation (BPA) – Orchestration of complex business processes, across disparate systems.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – Build, deploy, & manage software robots that emulate human actions.
- Software Test Automation (STA) – Control and execute repetitive tests and verify expected outcomes.
- Data Automation (DA) – Collecting, validating, and publishing data automatically.
HuLoop offers a simple, codeless environment for either businesspeople or experts. It delivers a fast ROI – through significant cost savings and productivity gains. The company serves Retailers, Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Software, Legal & Accounting Firms, Banks, and State & Local Government.
- Remote – can be anywhere in the U.S., Sacramento, California area is preferred.
- Full Time, Permanent
- Base salary plus commissions earned for successful attainment of assigned quota targets.
This position is responsible for the creation of new HuLoop customers and maintaining positive and long-term relationships with potential customers. This is a sales hunter role requiring active sales prospecting, lead cultivation, qualifying prospective new clients, arranging for software demonstrations to validate our fit, and coordinating with the sales team, product specialists, and management to win business. The successful candidate will achieve annual sales targets surrounding the company’s products and services.
- Proven new business “Hunter” experienced in working with Large Enterprises.
- Active prospecting, demand generation, and qualification of opportunities.
- Achieve or exceed your annual revenue plan. Sustained track record of goal attainment.
- Execute tactical customer plans or potential sales account plans as directed.
- Maintain constant awareness of market, competitor activities, and recognize trends that develop.
- Maintain accurate customer sales records, forecasts, expense plans, and budgets.
- Create sales proposals, ROIs, professional services estimates and invoice review.
- Work closely with Product Management, Development, Implementation and Finance.
- 5+ years of professional experience working in similar roles.
- Deep Rolodex of executive contacts… CXO, particularly with key business personas.
- Clear, established network on LinkedIn…must be socially active, and influential.
- Excellent leadership, inter-personal communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate at the senior executive level, and their business, analytics, and IT teams.
- Experience working with resources around the globe (on-shore / off-shore).
- Self-starter with a desire to work in a super-charged start-up environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, or similar relevant experience.
- VP of Sales
Equal Employment Opportunity Company:
- HuLoop is an Equal Employment Opportunity company that offers an excellent benefit package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision. The company also offers paid vacation, holidays, and sick time.
- Potential candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.