Senior Product Manager
About HuLoop Automation, Inc. – AI-Powered Intelligent Automation
HuLoop is an innovative, start-up software company focused on delivering intelligent automation to enterprises. Based in the Sacramento, California area (Auburn), HuLoop Automation offers an AI-powered, no-code intelligent automation software platform. This platform brings next generation hyperautomation innovation across several key solution areas: 1.) data-driven process discovery, 2.) business process automation (BPA), 3.) robotic process automation (RPA), 4.) intelligent document processing (IDP), 5.) software test automation (TA) and 6.) intelligent data automation (IDA). HuLoop is used across the enterprise by both businesspeople and technology experts. The platform delivers significant revenue growth, cost savings, and productivity gains across it’s prestigious customer base.
The company serves Retailers, Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Software, Legal & Accounting Firms, Banks, and State & Local Government, and other industries.
- Remote – can be anywhere in the U.S., Sacramento California area is preferred
- Full Time, Permanent
- Base salary plus bonus
HuLoop seeks a candidate to join a world class product management team, responsible for our market leading business process and software test automation solution. This is a highly visible, cross functional role, where you will collaborate with engineering, professional services, sales, and customers to bring best in class products to market. We are looking for a candidate who is detailed oriented, confident, and able to tackle market and customer needs head on, while strategically driving our product strategy forward. You must have a proven track record of delivering successful, scalable products in the software space.
- Own the strategy and roadmap of our BeatBlip Intelligent Automation solution.
- Partner with internal teams, customers, and prospects to define market disrupting innovation.
- Always evaluating the competitive landscape to maintain our market leadership position.
- Display passion about intelligent automation and the products you build.
- Write clear and concise requirements, prioritize development, and coordinate initiatives.
- Develop and execute strategic roadmaps and assist with go-to-market messaging.
- Roll-up-your-sleeves-and-get-it-done mentality, getting into the details when needed.
- Support our go-to-marketing initiatives and teams to sell our capabilities and vision to the market.
- 5+ years product management experience delivering enterprise software solutions.
- Organized, self-starting individual focused on driving measurable results.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to adjust to your audience.
- Not afraid to challenge the norm and influence those around you, exude confidence.
- Proven experience delivering a scalable, high-performing SaaS platform in an Agile setting.
- Strong interpersonal, team and client relationship building skills.
- The desire to create game-changing, market disrupting capabilities.
- Chief Product Officer
Equal Employment Opportunity Company:
- HuLoop is an Equal Employment Opportunity company that offers an excellent benefit package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision. The company also offers paid vacation, holidays, and sick time.
- Potential candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.