Senior Product Manager
About HuLoop Automation, Inc. – AI-Powered Intelligent Automation
HuLoop is an innovative, start-up software company focused on delivering intelligent automation to enterprises. The company’s state-of-the-art BeatBlip platform identifies and automates manual tasks; and orchestrates the flow of work across complex business processes and technology platforms. It is designed to replace mundane, boring, and repetitive tasks. It also improves human productivity and job quality. BeatBlip has three main capabilities:
- Business Process Automation (BPA) – Automation and orchestration of complex business processes, across disparate systems and data, minimizing human dependency.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – Build, deploy, and manage automated software robots that emulate human actions across disparate systems and data sources.
- Software Test Automation (STA) – Controls and execute tests and verify expected outcomes. Automate repetitive tasks and perform testing difficult to do manually.
HuLoop offers a simple, codeless environment for either businesspeople or experts. It delivers a fast ROI – through significant cost savings and productivity gains. The company serves Retailers, CPG Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Software Developers, Legal & Accounting Firms, and State & Local Governments.
- Remote – can be anywhere in the U.S., Sacramento California area is preferred
- Full Time, Permanent
- Base salary plus bonus
HuLoop seeks a candidate to join a world class product management team, responsible for our market leading business process and software test automation solution. This is a highly visible, cross functional role, where you will collaborate with engineering, professional services, sales, and customers to bring best in class products to market. We are looking for a candidate who is detailed oriented, confident, and able to tackle market and customer needs head on, while strategically driving our product strategy forward. You must have a proven track record of delivering successful, scalable products in the software space.
- Own the strategy and roadmap of our BeatBlip Intelligent Automation solution.
- Partner with internal teams, customers, and prospects to define market disrupting innovation.
- Always evaluating the competitive landscape to maintain our market leadership position.
- Display passion about intelligent automation and the products you build.
- Write clear and concise requirements, prioritize development, and coordinate initiatives.
- Develop and execute strategic roadmaps and assist with go-to-market messaging.
- Roll-up-your-sleeves-and-get-it-done mentality, getting into the details when needed.
- Support our go-to-marketing initiatives and teams to sell our capabilities and vision to the market.
- 5+ years product management experience delivering enterprise software solutions.
- Organized, self-starting individual focused on driving measurable results.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to adjust to your audience.
- Not afraid to challenge the norm and influence those around you, exude confidence.
- Proven experience delivering a scalable, high-performing SaaS platform in an Agile setting.
- Strong interpersonal, team and client relationship building skills.
- The desire to create game-changing, market disrupting capabilities.
- Chief Product Officer
Equal Employment Opportunity Company:
- HuLoop is an Equal Employment Opportunity company that offers an excellent benefit package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision. The company also offers paid vacation, holidays, and sick time.
- Potential candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.