Software Business Development Representative
About HuLoop Automation, Inc. – AI-Powered Intelligent Automation
HuLoop is an innovative, start-up software company focused on delivering intelligent automation to enterprises. Based in the Sacramento, California area (Auburn), HuLoop Automation offers an AI-powered, no-code intelligent automation software platform. This platform brings next generation hyperautomation innovation across several key solution areas: 1.) data-driven process discovery, 2.) business process automation (BPA), 3.) robotic process automation (RPA), 4.) intelligent document processing (IDP), 5.) software test automation (TA) and 6.) intelligent data automation (IDA). HuLoop is used across the enterprise by both businesspeople and technology experts. The platform delivers significant revenue growth, cost savings, and productivity gains across it’s prestigious customer base.
The company serves Retailers, Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Software, Legal & Accounting Firms, Banks, and State & Local Government, and other industries.
- Sacramento, California area is preferred.
- Full Time, Permanent
- Base salary plus commissions earned for successful attainment of assigned quota targets.
This position is responsible for the creation of new HuLoop customers. It includes sales prospecting, lead cultivation, qualifying prospective new clients, arranging for software demonstrations to validate our fit and coordinating with the sales team, product specialists, and management to win business. This position will help HuLoop to grow our business and expand market share especially in our defined industry segments.
- Active prospecting to new business opportunities
- Qualification of prospects
- Maintain accurate sales records, forecasts, expense plans, budgets, and related databases.
- Work closely with and maintain good working relationships with internal departments such as Development, Sales, Support, etc. making sure that client requirements are met or exceeded.
- Secure customer participation in webinars, and other sales campaigns.
- 2+ years of professional experience working in similar roles.
- Start-up experience desired
- Highly motivated and tenacious in the pursuit of targeted clients.
- Must be a successful self-contributor with strategic opportunities.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Microsoft Office preferred
This role is seen as an entry-level position with career progression opportunities in Sales, Account Management, and other roles within the company.
- VP of Sales
Equal Employment Opportunity Company:
- HuLoop is an Equal Employment Opportunity company that offers an excellent benefit package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K. The company also offers paid vacation, holidays, and sick time.
- Potential candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.