Vice President of Sales
About HuLoop Automation, Inc. – AI-Powered Intelligent Automation
HuLoop is an innovative, start-up software company focused on delivering intelligent automation to enterprises. Based in the Sacramento, California area (Auburn), HuLoop Automation offers an AI-powered, no-code intelligent automation software platform. This platform brings next generation hyperautomation innovation across several key solution areas: 1.) data-driven process discovery, 2.) business process automation (BPA), 3.) robotic process automation (RPA), 4.) intelligent document processing (IDP), 5.) software test automation (TA) and 6.) intelligent data automation (IDA). HuLoop is used across the enterprise by both businesspeople and technology experts. The platform delivers significant revenue growth, cost savings, and productivity gains across it’s prestigious customer base.
The company serves Retailers, Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Software, Legal & Accounting Firms, Banks, and State & Local Government, and other industries.
- Remote – can be anywhere in the U.S., Sacramento California area is preferred
- Full Time, Permanent
- Base salary plus commissions earned for successful attainment of assigned quota targets.
This position is responsible for the achievement of the HuLoop revenue and growth targets. The candidate will create and maintain an overall sales strategy to deliver on the Company’s growth ambitions. He or she will drive sales success across the entire sales organization achieving revenue targets from HuLoop software and services and build foundations for future revenues. The VP of Sales will assemble a team of top sales talent capable of driving quota attainment and will operate with full transparency across the management team and provide accurate sales forecasts.
- We are looking for a hard-charging executive sales leader with proven prior success at similar company(s).
- Must possess strong leadership experience in Sales/Sales management, primarily selling into enterprises.
- Leverage experience in driving sales strategy, and business growth through both new business and account management.
- Candidate must be open-minded, hands-on, team-oriented, with strong communication skills.
- Proven global sales experience around the world including North America, EMEA, APAC and Latin America.
- Sales leader must drive adherence to company’s sales methodologies and best practices across team.
- Candidate will have demonstrated skills in managing customer interactions, overseeing winning proposals, sales team communications, and sales operations leveraging Salesforce.com.
- Sales leader will have proven experience leading SaaS contract negotiations with decision makers including businesspeople, technical teams, and legal teams.
- Sales leader will ensure predictable and successful deal closing strategies that are aligned with the client.
- Demonstrable experience in Sales Strategy and growth through New Business and Account Management.
- Effectively work cross functionally with Marketing, Product Management, Development and Finance.
- Train and coach the team and ensure that they adhere to company processes and that they work with the company’s provided tools, including Salesforce.
- Mentor the sales team on the development of individual accounts, through stages of the sales process, negotiation, account planning and revenue forecasting.
- Achieve or exceed your annual revenue plan. Sustained track record of goal attainment.
- Maintain constant awareness of market, competitor activities, and recognize trends that develop.
- Maintain accurate customer sales records, forecasts, expense plans, and budgets.
- Oversee the creation of sales proposals, ROIs, professional services estimates and invoice review.
- 10+ years of professional experience working in similar roles.
- Software as a Service success critical.
- Prior experience working with clients around the globe.
- Deep Rolodex of executive contacts… CXO, particularly with key business personas.
- Clear, established network on LinkedIn…must be socially active, and influential.
- Excellent leadership, inter-personal communication, and presentation skills.
- Experience working with resources around the globe (on-shore / off-shore)
- Bachelor’s degree, or similar relevant experience.
- President, CEO
Equal Employment Opportunity Company:
- HuLoop is an Equal Employment Opportunity company that offers an excellent benefit package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision. The company also offers paid vacation, holidays, and sick time.
- Potential candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.