Vice President of Services and Support
About HuLoop Automation, Inc. – AI-Powered Intelligent Automation
HuLoop is an innovative, start-up software company focused on delivering intelligent automation to enterprises. The company’s state-of-the-art BeatBlip platform identifies and automates manual tasks; and orchestrates the flow of work across complex business processes and technology platforms. It is designed to replace mundane, boring, and repetitive tasks. It also improves human productivity and job quality. BeatBlip has three main capabilities:
- Business Process Automation (BPA) – Automation and orchestration of complex business processes, across disparate systems and data, minimizing human dependency.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – Build, deploy, and manage automated software robots that emulate human actions across disparate systems and data sources.
- Software Test Automation (STA) – Controls and execute tests and verify expected outcomes. Automate repetitive tasks and perform testing difficult to do manually.
HuLoop offers a simple, codeless environment for either businesspeople or experts. It delivers a fast ROI – through significant cost savings and productivity gains. The company serves Retailers, CPG Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Software Developers, Legal & Accounting Firms, and State & Local Governments.
- Remote – can be anywhere in the U.S., Sacramento California area is preferred
- Full Time, Permanent
- Base salary plus 15% bonus target based on individual and company performance.
The Vice President of Services and Support will be responsible for the success of the accounts from end to end, including the steady state operation of solutions already implemented and new implementations. This leader will develop deep trusted relationships at all levels within the customer organization from C-Level to end users and fanatically focus on delighting the customer. Success in this role will mean happy customers that are renewing our software subscriptions and expanding into our other solutions to drive more value. For steady state customers, this leader will work closely with the Customer Success Manager assigned to the account to ensure that on-going services like timely data integration and modeling, release overviews, QBRs, roadmap reviews etc. are delivered on time and drive end user adoption.
For new implementations, this role will ensure smooth deployment and training to get the customer self-sufficient in our solution. This includes providing oversight on the project, providing thought leadership on strategy and change management and coordinating all internal teams.
- Develop trusted relationships at Senior Leadership levels at customers.
- Ensure strong adoption of our solution at assigned accounts and maximize value from our solution.
- Ensure customer satisfaction at all levels to drive successful renewals and reference-ability.
- Identify expansion opportunities and work with our Sales team to drive the expansion.
- Work closely with sales team on new sales opportunities to provide Services overviews, propose solution, develop services budgetary estimates.
- Ensure successful deployment of our solution post sales.
- You will oversee the strict adherence to the HuLoop implementation methodologies.
- You will anticipate, track, and address (potential) roadblocks and rally the teams (both internal and customer) where needed to deliver the project on-time.
- Your team will showcase the art of possible to senior customer executives, define relevant customer needs, and build an efficient project roadmap to deliver them through the HuLoop platform.
- Close the feedback loop – take learnings from the client implementation back to HuLoop R&D and other internal teams to enable continuous improvement, feature development and at scale implementations.
- Drive participation of your assigned accounts in Customer Advisory Boards, Special Interest Groups.
- Work closely with Product Management, Development, Sales, and Finance.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar experience required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a client-facing consulting role working with senior leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, present, and advise clients at executive levels.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business questions, analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Demonstrated success in addressing client problems creatively as well as to proactively find solutions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Company:
- HuLoop is an Equal Employment Opportunity company that offers an excellent benefit package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision. The company also offers paid vacation, holidays, and sick time.
- Potential candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.