How do I delete multiple test steps in a single go?
To delete multiple test steps user can use multiple delete option:
1. Login to BeatBlip using your account credentials.
2. Select your project and open the specific test case whose steps you want to delete.
3. Click on the red color delete icon next to + and skip icon as highlighted below:
4. A pop up will come up which will be the replica of the test case.
5. Select the checkbox against the test steps present before each test step as shown below:
5. Click on Delete Selected Test Steps button.
6. This will delete all the selected test steps in a go.