How to add a manual step in your test case?
To add a manual step anywhere in your test case please follow the below steps:
- Go to test step screen
- Add a new step wherever you want to add a manual step in your test case
3. Save this step as is
4. Right click on the newly added test step and click on Toggle step type
5. Once you toggle the step type, it will be converted into manual test step
6. Double click on this step to add comments in this step
7. Once you save the manual step it will look as below:
Note: During execution, script will stop at this step and will ask you to perform the manual step.
Once you perform your manual work, click on pass button on the pop up for manual step on the agent.
Clicking on pass button will resume the test execution after manual step.