How do I import selenium IDE recorded test case?
To import selenium IDE recorded test case:
1. Login to BeatBlip using your account credentials.
2. Expand your Project > Module and select the test suite in which you want to import selenium recorded test case.
3. Click on File > ’Import Selenium .side file’ or ‘Import Selenium .html file’ from the top menu depending upon the type of file user has.
4. A pop up will appear as shown below
4. Choose the selenium-recorded test case.
5. Click on Upload button.