Cloud Operations Manager
About HuLoop Automation, Inc. – AI-Powered Intelligent Automation
HuLoop is an innovative, start-up software company focused on delivering intelligent automation to enterprises. Based in the Sacramento, California area (Auburn), HuLoop Automation offers an AI-powered, no-code intelligent automation software platform. This platform brings next generation hyperautomation innovation across several key solution areas: 1.) data-driven process discovery, 2.) business process automation (BPA), 3.) robotic process automation (RPA), 4.) intelligent document processing (IDP), 5.) software test automation (TA) and 6.) intelligent data automation (IDA). HuLoop is used across the enterprise by both businesspeople and technology experts. The platform delivers significant revenue growth, cost savings, and productivity gains across it’s prestigious customer base.
The company serves Retailers, Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Software, Legal & Accounting Firms, Banks, and State & Local Government, and other industries.
- Remote – can be anywhere in the U.S., Sacramento California area is preferred
- Full Time, Permanent
- Base salary plus bonus
We are looking to onboard a qualified candidate to serve as the Director of Cloud Operations, who will be responsible for operational effectiveness of HuLoop’s cloud platform; and optimize/scale for growth in our business. The ideal candidate will possess a good balance of expertise in modern cloud infrastructure and people management skills to lead our highly talented global team of 10 employees. He/She will demonstrate a keen desire to deeply understand our products and services to enhance reliability, availability, and security of the platform. Working closely with a cross-functional and global team of engineers, professional services and support teams, the candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining best practices to deploy/manage HuLoop applications in the cloud, embrace “Always-On” philosophy, establish robust disaster recovery posture, define/execute critical initiatives towards modernization of our cloud solutions and closely monitor infrastructure footprint against budget. In addition, they will be responsible for hiring, retaining, and mentoring organic talent; and improve policies and procedures to provide world class service to our customers.
- Operate a modern, scalable, cloud-based infrastructure, ensuring 24/7/365 availability.
- Build, design, implement and maintain machine instances, storage, security, network, governance, and failover systems, with utmost agility and efficiency.
- Evaluate, respond to, and resolve customer issues in a timely manner; design tools and automation to prevent problem recurrence.
- Support information security policies, including ISO27001, SOC2 compliance and other standards.
- Drive technical innovation and efficiency via automation of deployments/upgrades (0 downtime) and provisioning; adoption of cloud native technologies where applicable.
- Implement effective solutions to monitor, measure and track against critical service level metrics, customer requirements and financial objectives.
- Leads and facilitates change control board with Engineering, Professional Services and Product Management…ensures full testing and sign off before production systems are affected.
- Ensures backup and recovery best practices including periodic testing.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering, or related technical field
- 6+ years of proven hands-on technical experience combined with management and communication skills
- Experience with managing revenue-generating SaaS applications on at least one public cloud provider:
- Solid understanding of modern cloud technologies and best practices
- Experience performing and automating cloud deployments, optimization, and security activities
- Strong troubleshooting skills to resolve incidents across multiple domains
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain metrics-based improvements
- Aptitude to identify new opportunities to improve and optimize platform and processes
- Expertise in managing globally dispersed teams across multiple time zones
- Identify and nurture talent within the organization
Nice to have:
- Azure Certifications
Equal Employment Opportunity Company:
- HuLoop is an Equal Employment Opportunity company that offers an excellent benefit package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision. The company also offers paid vacation, holidays, and sick time.
- Potential candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.