Customer Success Program Manager
About HuLoop Automation, Inc. – Human-in-the-Loop Intelligent Automation
Based in the Sacramento, California area, HuLoop Automation is on a mission to empower businesses with cutting-edge, AI-powered automation solutions that revolutionize the way organizations operate and thrive in the digital era.
Our product is an advanced, no-code automation platform designed to streamline operations, unlock efficiencies, and unleash the true potential of your workforce. We excel at automating mundane, repetitive tasks, liberating your team from non-value adding activities to focus on high-value, strategic initiatives.
With a strong emphasis on innovation and continuous improvement, HuLoop brings next generation hyperautomation capabilities to the forefront. These include process and task discovery, business process automation (BPA), robotic process automation (RPA), intelligent document processing (IDP), intelligent data automation and software test automation. By leveraging the power of artificial intelligence, our platform delivers unparalleled accuracy, efficiency, and adaptability.
One of the unique aspects of HuLoop is its radically simple user experience, catering to both business professionals and technology experts. Our platform bridges the gap between these two worlds, enabling seamless collaboration and empowering non-technical users to harness the full potential of automation without the need for complex coding.
HuLoop’s unified automation platform serves as a driving force for transformation, helping our clients achieve remarkable results, including revenue growth, substantial cost savings, and remarkable gains in productivity. Our customers, from diverse industries, have experienced the true potential of automation in enhancing their operational capabilities and staying ahead in today’s fast-paced business landscape.
Join us in the automation revolution and embrace the future of work with HuLoop Automation, where efficiency, innovation, and growth converge. Together, let’s shape a world where businesses can thrive, powered by the possibilities of intelligent automation. Learn more at www.huloop.ai and follow HuLoop on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Sacramento, California or San Diego, California is preferred.
- Full Time, Permanent
- Base salary plus bonus based on individual and company performance.
- Commission based on sales and renewal targets.
The Customer Success Program Manager will be responsible for supporting our customers as they transition from sales prospects into active users and their journey through the implementation process. This role will ensure smooth deployment and training to get the customer self-sufficient in the Huloop Platform. This includes providing oversight on the project, providing thought leadership on strategy, change management/project governance and coordinating all internal teams. To accomplish this, this leader will develop deep trusted relationships at all levels within the customer organization from C-Level to end users and fanatically focus on delighting the customer. Success in this role will mean happy customers that are renewing our software subscriptions and expanding into our other solutions to drive more value.
- Develop trusted relationships at Senior Leadership levels at customers.
- Project management and resource management experience.
- Ensure successful deployment of our solution post sales.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Responsible for management and delivery of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs.
- Prepares formal project documentation, reviews tasks and deliverable progress to assess and report status, issues and risks impacting project delivery.
- Provides input on enhancements to Project Management templates, processes, and procedures
to improve the organization’s project delivery.
- Work with R&D and other teams to enable continuous improvements in features and at how to scale implementations.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar experience required.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a client-facing consulting role working with senior leaders.
- Highly honed presentation skills: ability to deliver engaging, well-organized presentations.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business questions, analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Ability to multi-task between concurrent assignments and to work in a fast-paced organization.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Chief Customer Officer (CCO)
Equal Employment Opportunity Company:
- HuLoop is an Equal Employment Opportunity company that offers an excellent benefit package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision. The company also offers paid vacation, holidays, and sick time.