About HuLoop Automation, Inc. – AI-Powered Intelligent Automation
HuLoop is an innovative, start-up software company focused on delivering intelligent automation to enterprises. The company’s state-of-the-art BeatBlip platform identifies and automates manual tasks; and orchestrates the flow of work across complex business processes and technology platforms. It is designed to replace mundane, boring, and repetitive tasks. It also improves human productivity and job quality. BeatBlip has three main capabilities:
- Business Process Automation (BPA) – Automation and orchestration of complex business processes, across disparate systems and data, minimizing human dependency.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – Build, deploy, and manage automated software robots that emulate human actions across disparate systems and data sources.
- Software Test Automation (STA) – Controls and execute tests and verify expected outcomes. Automate repetitive tasks and perform testing difficult to do manually.
HuLoop offers a simple, codeless environment for either businesspeople or experts. It delivers a fast ROI – through significant cost savings and productivity gains. The company serves Retailers, CPG Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Software Developers, Legal & Accounting Firms, and State & Local Governments.
- Remote – can be anywhere in the U.S., Sacramento California area is preferred
- Full Time, Permanent
- Base salary plus bonus based on individual and company performance
The Implementation Manager will be responsible for implementing the BeatBlip platform for customers. This leader will develop deep trusted relationships at all levels within the customer organization from C-Level to end users and fanatically focus on delighting the customer. Success in this role will mean happy customers that are renewing our software subscriptions and expanding into our other solutions to drive more value. This role will ensure smooth deployment and training to get the customer self-sufficient in our solution. This includes providing oversight on the project, providing thought leadership on strategy, change management and coordinating all internal teams.
- Develop trusted relationships at Senior Leadership levels at customers
- Ensure strong adoption of our solution at assigned accounts and maximize value from our solution
- Identify expansion opportunities and work with our Sales team to drive the expansion
- Work closely with sales team on new sales opportunities to provide Services overviews, propose solution, develop services budgetary estimates
- Ensure successful deployment of our solution post sales
- You will oversee the strict adherence to the HuLoop implementation methodologies.
- You will anticipate, track, and address (potential) roadblocks and rally the teams (both internal and customer) where needed to deliver the project on-time
- Close the feedback loop – take learnings from the client implementation back to HuLoop R&D and other internal teams to enable continuous improvement, feature development and at scale implementations
- Drive participation of your assigned accounts in Customer Advisory Boards, Special Interest Groups
- Provides overall implementation management and delivery to multiple projects simultaneously
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs
- Oversees quality assurance cycle for new implementations
- Leads project teams on software implementation initiatives
- Mitigates team conflict and communication problems
- Manages, tracks, and proactively resolves project issues
- Reviews project requests and communicates with Project Owner/Leads to assess scope and delivery method; independently determines approach to completing projects
- Prepares formal project documentation, reviews tasks and deliverable progress to assess and report status, issues and risks impacting project delivery
- Reviews documentation and project deliverables for completeness, correctness and compliance with company standards while ensuring that the project work meets customer expectations
- Schedules, facilitates, and documents project meetings and requirements sessions
- Collaborates with Sales, Product Development and Customer Service teams
- Provides regular reports on activities and progress
- Provides input on enhancements to Project Management templates, processes, and procedures to improve the organization’s project delivery
- Manages day-to-day client interaction
- Works with customers to assist them with efficient project coordination
- Sets and manages client expectations
- Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Builds a knowledge base of each client’s business, organization, and objectives
- Bachelor’s degree or similar experience required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a client-facing consulting role working with senior leaders
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, present, and advise clients at executive Levels
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business questions, analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Demonstrated success in addressing client problems creatively as well as to proactively find solutions
- Superb organization and time management
- Ability to multi-task between concurrent assignments and to work in a fast-paced organization
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Highly honed presentation skills: ability to deliver engaging, well-organized presentations
Equal Employment Opportunity Company:
- HuLoop is an Equal Employment Opportunity company that offers an excellent benefit package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision. The company also offers paid vacation, holidays, and sick time.
- Potential candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.