About HuLoop Automation, Inc. – Human-in-the-Loop Intelligent Automation
Based in the Sacramento, California area, HuLoop Automation is on a mission to empower businesses with cutting-edge, AI-powered automation solutions that revolutionize the way organizations operate and thrive in the digital era.
Our product is an advanced, no-code automation platform designed to streamline operations, unlock efficiencies, and unleash the true potential of your workforce. We excel at automating mundane, repetitive tasks, liberating your team from non-value adding activities to focus on high-value, strategic initiatives.
With a strong emphasis on innovation and continuous improvement, HuLoop brings next generation hyperautomation capabilities to the forefront. These include process and task discovery, business process automation (BPA), robotic process automation (RPA), intelligent document processing (IDP), intelligent data automation and software test automation. By leveraging the power of artificial intelligence, our platform delivers unparalleled accuracy, efficiency, and adaptability.
One of the unique aspects of HuLoop is its radically simple user experience, catering to both business professionals and technology experts. Our platform bridges the gap between these two worlds, enabling seamless collaboration and empowering non-technical users to harness the full potential of automation without the need for complex coding.
HuLoop’s unified automation platform serves as a driving force for transformation, helping our clients achieve remarkable results, including revenue growth, substantial cost savings, and remarkable gains in productivity. Our customers, from diverse industries, have experienced the true potential of automation in enhancing their operational capabilities and staying ahead in today’s fast-paced business landscape.
Join us in the automation revolution and embrace the future of work with HuLoop Automation, where efficiency, innovation, and growth converge. Together, let’s shape a world where businesses can thrive, powered by the possibilities of intelligent automation. Learn more at www.huloop.ai and follow HuLoop on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Noida, NCR, India is preferred.
- Full Time, Permanent
- Base salary plus bonus based on individual and company performance.
- Commission based on sales and renewal targets.
We are looking for a dedicated individual to join our team as a PMO Manager. The responsibilities of the PMO Manager include managing the day-to-day activities in the PMO, providing guidance on PMO policies and processes, overseeing project management staff, and collaborating with other department leaders to develop projects and programs. Project Management Office (PMO) Manager will oversee business projects and ensure that are completed on time and within budget. They also ensure that all team members uphold the company’s standards throughout each project’s development and execution.
To be successful as a PMO Manager, you should demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch PMO Manager should be well organized and able to work under pressure.
A controlling PMO focuses on enforcing project management processes and standards across the organization. It reviews and approves project plans, monitors project progress, and identifies potential risks and issues. The controlling PMO also ensures that projects align with the organizational objectives.
- Collaborate with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Plan project schedules, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, monitor progress, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Manage projects in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Enforce project management processes and standards across the organization.
- Identify project risks and issues.
- Schedule regular team meetings and 1:1 meetings with team members and help unblock them.
- Ensure that projects align with organizational objectives.
- Analyze financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Provide financial reports, and budget outlines to Executives.
- Oversee the development of the project and ensure that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company’s standards.
- Draft new and improve existing project management office policies and processes.
- Continuously evaluate projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Accurately document the project’s creation, development, and execution, as well as documenting the project’s scope, budget, and justification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is strongly preferred.
- 6+ years’ experience as a PMO manager or Project Manager in IT.
- 3+ years’ experience in Agile tools such as Jira.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills.
- Ability to multi-task between concurrent assignments.
- Chief Product & Technology Officer (CPTO)
Equal Employment Opportunity Company:
- HuLoop is an Equal Employment Opportunity company that offers an excellent benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision. The company also offers paid vacation, holidays, and sick time.