Pre-Sales, Solution Engineer
About HuLoop Automation, Inc. – AI-Powered Intelligent Automation
HuLoop is an innovative, start-up software company focused on delivering intelligent automation to enterprises. The company’s state-of-the-art BeatBlip platform identifies and automates manual tasks; and orchestrates the flow of work across complex business processes and technology platforms. It is designed to replace mundane, boring, and repetitive tasks. It also improves human productivity and job quality. BeatBlip has three main capabilities:
- Business Process Automation (BPA) – Automation and orchestration of complex business processes, across disparate systems and data, minimizing human dependency.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – Build, deploy, and manage automated software robots that emulate human actions across disparate systems and data sources.
- Software Test Automation (STA) – Controls and execute tests and verify expected outcomes. Automate repetitive tasks and perform testing difficult to do manually.
HuLoop offers a simple, codeless environment for either businesspeople or experts. It delivers a fast ROI – through significant cost savings and productivity gains. The company serves Retailers, CPG Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Software Developers, Legal & Accounting Firms, and State & Local Governments.
- Remote – can be anywhere in the U.S., Sacramento California area is preferred
- Full Time, Permanent
- Base salary plus commissions earned for successful attainment of assigned quota targets.
Pre-Sales Executive (Solution Engineer). As the Pre-Sales Executive, you will be responsible for understanding the prospect’s needs through business discovery sessions, then orchestrating a personalized demonstration of the HuLoop platform. You will collaborate the Product Management, Professional Services, Development, Finance and Management team to ensure that HuLoop can be successful with each client.
In this role, you will orchestrate responses to RFPs and RFIs, develop and customize sales and product materials, assisting in the creation of Proof of Concepts that will help shape the product and direction of the company by communicating market needs to the product team.
- Develop customized presentations, demonstrations, and prototypes of our software to articulate use cases and value to large complex enterprises.
- Conduct client discovery calls with sales team members, identifying key requirements and mapping them to current and future functionality.
- Test and manage the demonstration environments to curate relevant use cases for prospective customers.
- Develop trust and confidence with prospective customers to progress the sales cycle.
- Support the sales team to answer technical questions and differentiate from competitors.
- Create and respond to RFPs, RFIs, tailed presentations, sales proposals, ROIs, etc.
- Maintain constant awareness of market, competitor activities, recognizing emerging trends.
- Highlight insights from prospect conversations with our product teams to help ensure we are moving in the direction of market needs.
- Achieve or exceed your annual revenue plan.
- 5+ years of client-facing / consulting experience serving enterprises.
- 2+ years of SaaS Cloud Solution experience with a history of demonstrating complex software.
- Excellent leadership, inter-personal communication, and presentation skills with the ability to communicate at the senior executive level, and their business, analytics, and IT teams.
- Sustained track record of goal attainment.
- Experience working with resources around the globe (on-shore / off-shore).
- Self-starter with a desire to work in a super-charged start-up environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, or similar relevant experience.
- VP of Sales
Equal Employment Opportunity Company:
- HuLoop is an Equal Employment Opportunity company that offers an excellent benefit package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision. The company also offers paid vacation, holidays, and sick time.
- Potential candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.