Process Automation Engineer
About HuLoop Automation, Inc. – Human-in-the-Loop Intelligent Automation
Based in the Sacramento, California area, HuLoop Automation is on a mission to empower businesses with cutting-edge, AI-powered automation solutions that revolutionize the way organizations operate and thrive in the digital era.
Our product is an advanced, no-code automation platform designed to streamline operations, unlock efficiencies, and unleash the true potential of your workforce. We excel at automating mundane, repetitive tasks, liberating your team from non-value adding activities to focus on high-value, strategic initiatives.
With a strong emphasis on innovation and continuous improvement, HuLoop brings next generation hyperautomation capabilities to the forefront. These include process and task discovery, business process automation (BPA), robotic process automation (RPA), intelligent document processing (IDP), intelligent data automation and software test automation. By leveraging the power of artificial intelligence, our platform delivers unparalleled accuracy, efficiency, and adaptability.
One of the unique aspects of HuLoop is its radically simple user experience, catering to both business professionals and technology experts. Our platform bridges the gap between these two worlds, enabling seamless collaboration and empowering non-technical users to harness the full potential of automation without the need for complex coding.
HuLoop’s unified automation platform serves as a driving force for transformation, helping our clients achieve remarkable results, including revenue growth, substantial cost savings, and remarkable gains in productivity. Our customers, from diverse industries, have experienced the true potential of automation in enhancing their operational capabilities and staying ahead in today’s fast-paced business landscape.
Join us in the automation revolution and embrace the future of work with HuLoop Automation, where efficiency, innovation, and growth converge. Together, let’s shape a world where businesses can thrive, powered by the possibilities of intelligent automation. Learn more at www.huloop.ai and follow HuLoop on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Nearshore or offshore
- Set by Partner Rate Card
The Automation Engineer will be responsible for the design, build and rollout of automations. This role will ensure that robust, high-quality automations are developed and are done so with the highest design standards possible. This role be an active participant in the entire journey through automation development lifecycle and will be expected to deliver multiple automation across multiple customers simultaneously. To accomplish this, they will be expected to effectively communicate and work with internal stakeholders and customer stakeholders—sometimes being ones in senior leadership positions. Success in this role means working with fanatical focus on delighting customers and resulting in happy customers that are renewing our software subscriptions and expanding into our other solutions to drive more value.
- Design, implement and test process and test automations for HuLoop customers.
- Actively participate in collaborative discussions between customer leadership and key stakeholders to determine automation goals and requirements.
- Provide technical leadership in the design and approach during the design and build phase to other automation engineers.
- Responsible for management and delivery of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders to deliver automations to customer.
- Provide support for existing customers in automation maintenance and platform.
- Identify possible features and functionality through use of product and in discussions with customer and actively provide that feedback to Product team.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar experience required.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a client-facing consulting roles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to identify business questions, analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Ability to multi-task between concurrent assignments and to work in a fast-paced organization.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Familiarity with programming or scripting languages such as, but not limited to, C#, JAVA, Python.
- Familiarity with knowledge of application functions, bug fixing and testing protocols.
- Chief Customer Officer (CCO)