Senior UX Designer
About HuLoop Automation, Inc. – AI-Powered Intelligent Automation
HuLoop is an innovative, start-up software company focused on delivering intelligent automation to enterprises. The company’s state-of-the-art BeatBlip platform identifies and automates manual tasks; and orchestrates the flow of work across complex business processes and technology platforms. It is designed to replace mundane, boring, and repetitive tasks. It also improves human productivity and job quality. BeatBlip has three main capabilities:
- Business Process Automation (BPA) – Automation and orchestration of complex business processes, across disparate systems and data, minimizing human dependency.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – Build, deploy, and manage automated software robots that emulate human actions across disparate systems and data sources.
- Software Test Automation (STA) – Controls and execute tests and verify expected outcomes. Automate repetitive tasks and perform testing difficult to do manually.
HuLoop offers a simple, codeless environment for either businesspeople or experts. It delivers a fast ROI – through significant cost savings and productivity gains. The company serves Retailers, CPG Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Software Developers, Legal & Accounting Firms, and State & Local Governments.
- Remote – can be anywhere in the U.S., Sacramento California area is preferred
- Full Time, Permanent
- Base salary plus bonus
A once-in-a-career opportunity to design for the market leader in Process Automation and Test Automation. Join a strong product strategy team driven by a vision to transcend the ordinary and design software that removes friction and enables enterprises to dominate their industry and competitors.
- Driving the user experience and vision around HuLoop’s strategic initiatives.
- Staying current on user expectations, business strategy, industry trends and competitive landscape.
- Finding differentiating ways to solve user problems and delivering user value.
- Creating UX/UI design deliverables including user flows, wireframes, lo-fi and hi-fi sketches, and prototypes.
- Collaborating closely with development, product management, UX designers, content designers, user research and other stakeholders to ensure alignment and deliver outcomes against aggressive timelines.
- Engaging directly with customers and industry users to research, validate designs, and capture feedback.
- 5+ years of experience in user experience design, UI/Visual design, or related field.
- Strong foundation and understanding of design thinking practices.
- Highly proficient in design software (e.g., Sketch, InVision, Figma, Illustrator).
- Working knowledge of responsive design, design systems and grid principles.
- Hands-on experience creating user flows, lo/hi fidelity designs and prototypes.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
- Strong problem-solving aptitude, business acumen and a natural curiosity.
- Extremely proactive; takes personal ownership for producing positive results.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to quickly build rapport and establish credibility.
- Strong communication and presentation skills; experience presenting complex ideas to customers and colleagues in compelling and actionable ways.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment that requires independent self-direction, excellent time management, strong attention to detail and an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- A team player with experience planning and working in an Agile software development process.
- A strong portfolio of successful UX, Visual design deliverables.
- Chief Product Officer
Equal Employment Opportunity Company:
- HuLoop is an Equal Employment Opportunity company that offers an excellent benefit package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision. The company also offers paid vacation, holidays, and sick time.
- Potential candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.