Software Sales Executive, New Business
About HuLoop Automation, Inc. – AI-Powered Intelligent Automation
HuLoop is an innovative, start-up software company focused on delivering intelligent automation to enterprises. Based in the Sacramento, California area (Auburn), HuLoop Automation offers an AI-powered, no-code intelligent automation software platform. This platform brings next generation hyperautomation innovation across several key solution areas: 1.) data-driven process discovery, 2.) business process automation (BPA), 3.) robotic process automation (RPA), 4.) intelligent document processing (IDP), 5.) software test automation (TA) and 6.) intelligent data automation (IDA). HuLoop is used across the enterprise by both businesspeople and technology experts. The platform delivers significant revenue growth, cost savings, and productivity gains across it’s prestigious customer base.
The company serves Retailers, Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Software, Legal & Accounting Firms, Banks, and State & Local Government, and other industries.
- Sacramento, California area is preferred.
- Full Time, Permanent
- Base salary plus commissions earned for successful attainment of assigned quota targets.
This position is responsible for the creation of new HuLoop customers and maintaining positive and long-term relationships with potential customers. This is a sales hunter role requiring active sales prospecting, lead cultivation, qualifying prospective new clients, arranging for software demonstrations to validate our fit, and coordinating with the sales team, product specialists, and management to win business. The successful candidate will achieve annual sales targets surrounding the company’s products and services.
- Proven new business “Hunter” experienced in working with Large Enterprises.
- Active prospecting, demand generation, and qualification of opportunities.
- Achieve or exceed your annual revenue plan. Sustained track record of goal attainment.
- Execute tactical customer plans or potential sales account plans as directed.
- Maintain constant awareness of market, competitor activities, and recognize trends that develop.
- Maintain accurate customer sales records, forecasts, expense plans, and budgets.
- Create sales proposals, ROIs, professional services estimates and invoice review.
- Work closely with Product Management, Development, Implementation and Finance.
- 5+ years of professional experience working in similar roles.
- Deep Rolodex of executive contacts… CXO, particularly with key business personas.
- Clear, established network on LinkedIn…must be socially active, and influential.
- Excellent leadership, inter-personal communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate at the senior executive level, and their business, analytics, and IT teams.
- Experience working with resources around the globe (on-shore / off-shore)
- Self-starter with a desire to work in a super-charged start-up environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, or similar relevant experience
- VP of Sales
Equal Employment Opportunity Company:
- HuLoop is an Equal Employment Opportunity company that offers an excellent benefit package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K. The company also offers paid vacation, holidays, and sick time.
- Potential candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.